SI 2 Progress Check

Materials: book pages, iPad editing using ibispaint

Process: I found the words I wanted from the book page, boxed them out, and took a picture of it to then export it to my iPad where I can edit more freely without messing up the actual page. I then sketched out a design and colored it (as seen above). I copied and pasted the words on the top most layer so the words are seen. 

Idea: The idea here I wanted to bring together is that liking someone can lead to your judgment to be clouded. You might disregard any flaw the person could have and only see the good. That's how I interpret the sentence "the only fear was of blind foolish thinking." The figure seen is of Aite, the greek goddess of infatuation, blind folly, delusion, and rash action. I believed her to be fitting for the concept here. The eye above her head is a design to symbolize "blindness," furthering the blind thinking idea.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning

Warning

Waiting